- Lauren Nelson, an 11-year-old woman from Attica, New York, purchased a $400 camper and renovated it.
- She bought the camper utilizing cash she saved up from previous holidays. Lauren’s mom gave her cash that was meant for her summer season camp to renovate the car.
- Lauren painted the partitions, put in new flooring, purchased new bedding, and added flowers from the backyard.
- She makes use of the camper as a playroom, however she has additionally rented it out to a household for $50. She hopes to make use of it as a dorm room sooner or later.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The tiny house movement has a brand new participant: an 11-year-old woman from Attica, New York.
Lauren Nelson purchased a camper with cash she has been saving from previous holidays. With the assistance of her mom, Aimee Nelson, she and the household fully renovated the camper into a comfortable tiny home for Lauren to play in.
Preserve studying to learn how Lauren did it and what her camper seems like on the within.